Sarah Hawthorne's 5 Favorite Biker Romances
Valentine’s Day is coming up and I’m going to spending my day on the back of a motorcycle with my arms wrapped around a really hot guy. If your plans for V-day include a leather wearing biker as well, here is my list of the best of my top five motorcycle club romance novel heroes. Make sure that e-reader is fully charged because you need all weekend to work through this list of hotties.
5. Dare from “Enough” (Jericho Brotherhood) by Jade Chandler – Make sure all devices are charged for this one. If you want hot sex scenes, he’s your guy. He’s hot and experimental in a way that will set pages on fire. No joke.
4. Dragon from Craving Constellations (The Aces #1) by Nicole Jacquelyn – This guy is the king of the sexy talk. He knows how to make a young mom feel sexy and oh-so-very-wanted… If you want someone to whisper dirty-nothings in your ear, Dragon is your guy.
3. Dare from Ride Hard (Raven Riders) by Laura Kaye – Sometimes we all want to have the big hot guy come and rescue us. When our rescuer is the President of the Raven Riders MC, it’s so much better (and hotter) to be the damsel in distress.
2. Hunter from Devil’s Game (Reapers Motorcycle Club) by Joanna Wylde – Seriously, anything this woman writes is gold for me. Hunter knows what he wants and isn’t afraid to go after it – no matter what Em’s father threatens. Get ready for Romeo and Juliet – MC style.
1. Colt from Enforcer’s Price (Demon Horde) by Sarah Hawthorne – Do you want to see an alpha male be emotionally tortured in the most delicious and sexy way possible? Colt falls in love with a single mom, but doesn’t know she’s also a hooker. As you can imagine, a train wreck is heading his way and it’s so sexy when the crash finally happens. If you want a Knight on a Shining Chrome Harley this Valentine’s Day, Colt is the one for you.
A man looking for redemption
Colt spent eight months in prison for trusting the wrong woman, nearly bringing down his entire motorcycle club in the process. Now he needs to fix the MC's cash flow problems or watch the only family he's ever known fall apart.
Meeting Krista wasn't part of his mission.
Falling for her could mean his destruction.
A single mom trying to get by
Krista was ready to leave hooking behind when her ex cleaned out her bank account. Stuck working to provide for her daughter, she protects herself with one rule: never get involved with someone at the club.
Not that she wants to. Sex has become a job, a means to an end.
One night together as an escape
Krista's body wakes at Colt's touch, allowing her to imagine a life after the MC. A future. A happily-ever-after, if only briefly. Krista brings out feelings in Colt he forgot could exist. But just as he begins to trust again, Krista's truth is revealed—testing the very boundaries of Colt's jealousy and faith.
Sarah Hawthorne lives in the Pacific Northwest where drinks too much coffee, plans a lot of vacation and writes romance novels. Her native habitats include her garden and writing at the local library.
She is represented by Jessica Alvarez at BookEnds Literary.